Domain names are the URL address names for websites. It is vital for launching blogs and websites.
Domain names and websites are very different. Domain names were created to make IP addresses human-friendly. It is neither possible nor practical to remember random strings of numbers to search for websites. The domain names entered by the humans are translated into IP addresses by the computer to enable their communication. Domain names function like the contacts on your phone. When the name of the person is clicked, the number associated with the name is contacted.
Domaining tools have become vital instruments for website developers and designers. These tools aid in hunting for perfect domain names that are still available. Finding catchy names that are usable, easy to remember and available is not easy. There are tools on the internet that will help you come up with intriguing names that are eye catching, easy to remember and available.
The name must also give an idea as to what the business is about. It describes the website. It cannot be a randomly picked name. For example, tools.com cannot be a domain name for a website that sells plants or animals. There has to be a connection and it must make sense.
Ten essential domaining tools
- Dot-o-Mator – It helps you create domain name suggestions. You can check the availability after creating the first and last part of the names. The combined results are there to see.
- BustAName – Type a word, it will be combined to search for available domains. Similar words can also be found. You can keep track of domains that you like as well. It uses word combiner. You have the option of saving domains for review. You can also switch the order of the words to create new domains.
- DomainsBot – This enables domain suggestions via API, domain monitoring and harnessing the power of Big Data. It takes your ideas and turns them into names. It alerts you of the expiry date and for sale options. It also offers facebook and twitter suggestions.
- Domize – This is stated to be one of the fastest domain name search engine. It offers both speed and security. You can check if the domain name has been previously registered along with details of the purchase and expire.
- RhymeZone – This helps you find the synonyms, rhymes and definitions of the word that have been inserted.
- UniqueNames – Coming up with unique names for the domain is what makes it special. This helps in creating unique names by mixing old ones. This gives you the option of mixing up to five names. The tool will mix and match the name and come up with a domain that is engaging as well as unique. Naque has the technique to break down the words, take the fragments and mix them to reassemble them. The end result is something worth looking at.
- Panabee – This tool provides a simple way of searching for domain names, company names, and app names. You can also use this to buy an online address that is associated with your personal name. It offers suggestions regarding new and creative names if the one you had in mind is not available. Multiple alternatives make the process easier. There is no domain theft possible.
- NameStall – This tool provides you with names that you can select from. The naming tools are sophisticated and advanced. They list names one might not have even considered.
- Wordoid – This creative tool makes up words. They are unique, look and sound great and are very eye-catching. You can select from almost five languages. Mix and match of different languages can also be done.
- NameTumbler – This gives you domain names by combining keywords of your choice with words from their database. This increases the creativity as well as the unique factor. Hyphens can be used to separate the terms.